Monday, May 08, 2006

Goodies

So Jesse and I sat down this weekend and put together another...drum roll please....picture CD! Aptly titled "Picture CD 2." So we will send it out to the Loars to make copies and pass along to friends and family. You will see amazing mongolian sights and your favorite PCVs. It is going to be huge.

As far as updates not a lot. It snowed yesterday and today so that is random. Working on Jesse's med school stuff and contimplating our lives so that is fun. The phone system is down today so I am going through texting withdrawls, not pretty.

Ok just thought I would let you all know to be anxiously expecting the mailman to give you something great in the next 7-12 weeks. : )

Words of wisdom today brought to you by John "Palindrome" Koehn: Step on no pets.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Gregg said...

Especially no small pets, they go squish and make messes on the bottom of your shoes.

I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. I've been reading up on Mongolia lately, I'd tell you what I read but then I'd have to kill you. Forgive me, I just had to work that into a post.

Everything here is great, Virginia Beach is warming up and getting crowded with tourists. Test scores are coming along well and it looks like I may be stationed in the area for the next few years after I finish training.

Take care and continue updating us on all your adventures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home